NTS-6001-MSF NTP Server
Consistent and reliable Stratum 1 NTP Time Server
Request pricing » Product code: NTS-6001-MSF
NTS-6001-MSF NTP Server
NTP Network Time Server with MSF radio time receiver
An updated version of the NTS-6000-MSF the NTS-6001-MSF NTP server combines an MSF radio atomic time signal clock with an embedded Linux solid state computer and offers straight forward configuration and management via a web browser interface.
The unit connects directly to your network via a CAT5 Ethernet connection and fits in a standard 19" rack. This radio time server incorporates a radio controlled computer clock and remote weather proof (IP65) antenna. Ideally the antenna should be mounted externally on a wall, but can also be mounted internally near a window. The antenna can be positioned up to 200m (600 ft) away as a standard installation, or up to 1,000m (3,000ft) using an optional antenna extension kit.
The NTS-6001-MSF has a backlit LCD display to show both time information and radio signal reception to aid installation. The Software drivers conform to the Network Time Protocol Version 4 (NTP V4) and are available for uni-cast, broadcast or multi-cast NTP time synchronization. Configuration and management of the unit is straight forward via a network interface. The IP address of the unit can be configured by using DHCP to assigning an IP address automatically or a fixed IP address can be used.
The NTS-6001-MSF has dual Ethernet ports enabling it to serve time to 2 independent networks and can handle more than 250,000 NTP requests per minute per network, making it the first choice for providing accurate time information to large networks with thousands of clients!
WWVB (North America) and DCF (Germany) radio receiver options are also available for this product
- Ready-to-operate Secure Stratum 1 NTP Time Server
- Industry leading 6 year warranty
- Includes MSF radio antenna + can support a secondary active GPS antenna
- Support for NTP v2, NTP v3, NTP v4 and SNTP compatible clients
- Configured across network via a secure browser interface by http / html / https (RFC2616)
- Dual RJ-45 Ethernet interfaces 10/100 MBit
- Can handle more than 250,000 NTP requests per minute per port, ideal for large networks
- MD5 authentication for advanced security
- Able to Peer with other NTP time servers for enhanced synchronization security
- Solid State Flash memory enables software upgrades and eliminates 'disk failure'
- Front Panel display for Time and Satellite and Radio time Status
- SNTP and NTP protocol support
- Syslog error reporting
The Galleon NTS-6001-MSF is a standalone "ready-to-run" NTP time server for TCP/IP networks, which comes with browser based interface for management and configuration.
The IP address of the unit can be configured by using DHCP to assigning an IP address automatically or a fixed IP address can be used. A display shows run-time information for both the GPS subsystem and the NTP server.
The NTS-6001 can handle more than 250,000 NTP requests per minute, making it the first choice for providing accurate time information to large network with thousands of clients.
|Receiver:||MSF radio receiver|
|Timing Accuracy:||Network: ± 10 milliseconds, typical
GPS: <1 microseconds, relative to UTC
|NTP Time Requests:||>250,000 requests per minute|
|Supported Networks:||Can supply time to 2 separate networks|
|Power Consumption:||27 Watts|
|Housing:||Standard 19" rackmount (1U)|
|Dimensions (H × W × D):||45mm × 425mm × 309mm|
|Display:||LC-display, 2 x 20 characters, with backlight|
|Protocols (NTP & SNTP):||NTP: v2 (RFC 1119), v3 (RFC1305), v4 (RFC 2131)
SNTP: v3 (RFC 1769), v4 (RFC 2030)
|Network Interface:||Dual RJ-45 Network Connection 10/100 MBit|
|Power supply:||85 - 260V, 47 - 63Hz|
|Operating Temperature:||0-50°C / 32-122°F|
|Operating Humidity:||Max. 85%|
What's in the box
- NTS-6001-MSF Unit
- MSF Radio Antenna (with a 5m/4 Core Cable - not shown)
- Instruction Manual
- Power Lead
- NTP Software CD
- Junction Box (used to extend antenna cable - if necessary)
- IDC Cable Tool (used to insert cable into the junction box- if necessary)
The following products are also available for use with the NTS-6001-MSF NTP Time Server: