NTS-4000-S NTP Server
Standalone rackmount NTP server. Available with either a GPS or MSF time source
- True Stratum 1 NTP Time Server
- GPS time reference input
- Configured over the network
- Handles >3,000 NTP requests per minute
- Solid State memory eliminates 'disk failure'
- Industry leading 6 year warranty
- Syslog error reporting
- Free product lifetime support
NTP server NTS-4000-S
A standalone version of the NTS-4000-R rackmount units. The NTS-4000-S is an entry level dedicated NTP server for TCP/IP networks, built using Galleon Systems proprietary operating system, provides a complete solution for synchronising the time across computer networks.
The NTS-4000-S Time Server series combines either an MSF (radio) or GPS receiver with an embedded solid state controller and is configured and managed via a network interface.
The IP address of the unit can be configured automatically using DHCP to assigning an IP address or a fixed IP address can be used. A display on the front of the unit shows run-time information for both the signal reception and time output.
The NTS-4000 series can handle more than 3,000 NTP requests per minute, making it the choice for providing accurate time information across your network.
- Ready-to-operate Stratum 1 NTP Time Server
- Support for NTP and SNTP compatible clients
- Handles > 3,000 ntp requests per minute
- Solid state, upgradeable flash memory - no moving parts!
- Front Panel display for easy Time and Signal Status
- Syslog error reporting
- Secure proprietary operating system for enhanced security
- 6 years warranty
|GPS receiver||Product code: NTS-4000-S-GPS|
|MSF (radio) receiver||Product code: NTS-4000-S-MSF|
* DCF and WWVB models also available
|Receiver:||Active 12 channel GPS Antenna|
|Timing Accuracy:||Network: ± 12 milliseconds, typical
GPS: <1 microseconds, relative to UTC
|NTP Time Requests:||>3,000 requests per minute|
|Supported Networks:||Can supply time to a single network|
|Power Consumption:||8 Watts|
|Dimensions (H × W × D):||85mm × 142mm × 162mm|
|Display:||LC-display, 2 x 20 characters, with backlight|
|Protocols (NTP & SNTP):||NTP: v2 (RFC 1119), v3 (RFC1305), v4 (RFC 2131)
SNTP: v3 (RFC 1769), v4 (RFC 2030)
|Network Interface:||Single RJ-45 Network Connection 10/100 MBit|
|Power supply:||85 - 260V, 47 - 63Hz|
|Operating Temperature:||0-50°C / 32-122°F|
|Operating Humidity:||Max. 85%|
What's in the box
- NTS-4000-S Unit
- GPS Mushroom Antenna or MSF radio antenna
- Instruction Manual
- Power Lead
- NTP Software CD
- Junction Box (used to extend antenna cable - if necessary)
- IDC Cable Tool (used to insert cable into the junction box- if necessary)
The following products are also available for use with the NTS-4000-S NTP Time Server: