NTS 8000 MSF Time Server
Network Time Server (NTP) with integrated MSF receiver A complete solution for synchronising large networks. The Galleon NTS-8000-MSF Network Time Server combines a MSF based atomic radio clock with Windows operating system based computer and offers straight forward configuration and management via the standard Windows interface using a keyboard and screen or remote access.
Galleon NTP network time server
Connects directly to Ethernet, fits in a standard 19" rack, and incorporates a Galleon MSF atomic clock with remote antenna that can be positioned up to 200m (600 ft) away with an integral time display, and Ethernet CAT5 connection. Software driver for uni-cast, broadcast or multi-cast time synchronization. Conforms to Network Time Protocol Version 4 (NTP V4).
- Ready-to-operate Secure NTP Time Server
- Support for NTP v2, NTP v3, NTP v4 and SNTP compatible clients
- Configured using standard Windows interface
- Advanced security protocols for Windows can be utilised.
- Upgradeable flash memory
- Dual RJ-45 Ethernet interfaces 10/100 MBit
- Antenna connected with up to 200m (600 ft) of 4 core cable
- Front Panel display for Time signal Status
- Digital wall clocks synchronised via network are optional
- Includes MSF active antenna
- 3 years warranty
The Galleon NTS-8000-MSF is a standalone "ready-to-run" NTP time server for TCP/IP networks, which uses Windows as its operating system allowing all the standard options available with Windows.
The IP address of the unit can be configured by using DHCP to assigning an IP address automatically or a fixed IP address can be used.
The NTS-8000 can handle more than 1,000 NTP requests per second, making it the choice for providing accurate time information to large network with thousands of clients.
|Type of receiver:||Active Antenna receiving the MSF time signal.|
|Housing:||19" case (2U)|
|Scope of supply:||The system will be delivered inclusive of MSF antenna.|
|Network Interface:||Dual RJ-45 Network Connection 10/100 MBit|
|Power supply:||85 ... 260V, 47 ... 63Hz|
|Temperature:||0 ... 50°C / 32 ... 122°F|
|Timing Accuracy:||Network: ±1-10 milliseconds, typical|
|Options:||Second time source from GPS Satellites.|