Network Time Server (NTP) with integrated MSF receiver
A complete solution for synchronising large networks. The Galleon NTS-6000-MSF Network Time Server combines a MSF based atomic radio clock with an embedded Linux solid state computer and offers straight forward configuration and management via a browser interface.
Solid State NTP network time server
Connects directly to Ethernet, fits in a standard 19" rack, and incorporates a Galleon MSF radio atomic clock, with remote antenna that can be positioned up to 200m (600 ft) away with LCD signal strength display for easy installation, an integral time display, and Ethernet CAT5 connection. Software driver for uni-cast, broadcast or multi-cast time synchronization. Conforms to Network Time Protocol Version 4 (NTP V4).
- Ready-to-operate Secure NTP Time Server.
- Support for NTP v2, NTP v3, NTP v4 and SNTP compatible clients
- Configured across network via a browser interface
- Able to Peer with other NTP time servers for enhanced synchronization security.
- MD5 authentication for advanced security.
- Upgradeable flash memory
- Dual RJ-45 Ethernet interfaces 10/100 MBit
- Antenna connected with up to 200m of 4 core cable
- Front Panel display for Time and Satellite and Radio time Status
- Digital wall clocks synchronised via network are optional
- Includes MSF active antenna.
- 3 years warranty
The Galleon NTS-6000-MSF is a standalone "ready-to-run" NTP time server for TCP/IP networks, which comes with browser based interface for management and configuration.
The IP address of the unit can be configured by using DHCP to assigning an IP address automatically or a fixed IP address can be used. A display shows run-time information for both the GPS subsystem and the NTP server.
The NTS-6000 can handle more than 1,000 NTP requests per second, making it the first choice for providing accurate time information to large network with thousands of clients.
|Type of receiver:||Active Antenna MSF antenna receiving the signal from Anthorn.|
|Housing:||19" case (2U)|
|Display:||LC-display, 2 x 20 characters, with backlight|
|Scope of supply:||The system will be delivered inclusive of MSF antenna.|
|Network Interface:||Dual RJ-45 Network Connection 10/100 MBit|
|Power supply:||85 ... 260V, 47 ... 63Hz|
|Temperature:||0 ... 50°C / 32 ... 122°F|
|Timing Accuracy:||Network: 1-10 milliseconds, typical|
|Options:||Second time source from GPS satellites|