NTS 6001 Dual Time Server
Network Time Server(NTP) with two independent time sources A complete solution for synchronising the time across computer networks. The Galleon NTS-6000-DUAL Network Time Server combines a GPS receiver plus a radio time signal receiver (MSF, WWVB, or DCF) with an embedded solid state computer and straight forward configuration and management via a network interface.
Solid State NTP network time server with GPS and Radio time synchronisation Incorporates both a Galleon GPS Computer Clock and a Galleon Radio time signal receiver for greater reliability and resilience in the event that one of the time signals is lost the other will automatically be used. The NTS-6000-DUAL Connects directly to Ethernet, fits in a standard 19" rack, has a LCD display, showing signal, time and system information for easy installation, network connection is Ethernet CAT5. Conforms to Network Time Protocol Version 4 (NTP V4).
- Ready-to-operate Secure Stratum 1 NTP Time Server, using SSH and HTTPS.
- Support for NTP v2, NTP v3, NTP v4 and SNTP compatible clients
- Configured across network via a secure browser interface
- Able to Peer with other NTP time servers for enhanced synchronization security.
- MD5 authentication for advanced security.
- Upgradeable flash memory
- Dual RJ-45 Ethernet interfaces 10/100 MBit
- Antenna connected with up to 1,000m of 6 core cable
- Front Panel display for Time and Satellite and Radio time Status
- Digital wall clocks synchronised via network are optional
- Includes GPS active antenna as well as a Radio atomic clock active antenna.
- Monitoring/configuring by http / html / https (RFC2616)
- SNTP, NTP, Daytime and Time protocol support Syslog error reporting
- 5 years warranty
The Galleon NTS-6001-DUAL is a standalone "ready-to-run" NTP time server for TCP/IP networks, which comes with network based interface for management and configuration. The IP address of the unit can be configured by using DHCP to assigning an IP address automatically or a fixed IP address can be used. A display shows run-time information for both the GPS subsystem and the NTP server. The NTS-6000 can handle more than 1,000 NTP requests per second, making it the first choice for providing accurate time information to large network with thousands of clients.
|Type of receiver:||1) Primary receiver Active Antenna GPS 12 channel.
2) Secondary time receiver radio time source (WWVB, DCF, or MSF)
|Housing:||19" case (1U)|
|Display:||LC-display, 2 x 20 characters, with backlight|
|Scope of supply:||The system will be delivered inclusive of GPS antenna and Radio antenna.|
|Network Interface:||Dual RJ-45 Network Connection 10/100 MBit|
|Power supply:||85 ... 260V, 47 ... 63Hz|
|Temperature:||0 ... 50°C / 32 ... 122°F|
|Timing Accuracy:||Network: ± 5 milliseconds, typical GPS: 1 microseconds, relative to UTC|
|Options:||Antenna cable extension kit to allow the antenna to be mounted up to 1,000m (3,000ft) from the NTS-4000-GPS|