Low-Cost Time & Date Radio Atomic Clock
The low-cost Time & Date atomic radio clock is an accurate radio time receiver for synchronising time on computers. The low-cost Atomic Radio Clock is a radio time code receiver. It is available as 3 versions to receive either the MSF (Cumbria, UK), DCF (Frankfurt, Germany), or WWVB (Colorado USA) radio time signals. The antenna enclosure is rated for indoor use only up to 10m from the host computer. The unit is cost- effective, yet highly reliable. The TimeSync ME, NT, XP, Vista, 7, Server 2000, Server 2003, Server 2008 driver can synchronise the time on any Windows NT, 2000, XP or 2003 machine. The driver can maintain the computers time to within milliseconds of the correct time.
- Cost-effective and highly reliable
- Battery powered so always has correct time
- Software drivers for Windows operating systems.
- Requires a single serial RS232 port.
- USB option (Radio Only)
- Reliable, accurate and secure timing resource, inside your firewall.
- Ideal for transaction processing, time & attendance and access control applications.
TimeSync is a Windows product range that provides an accurate timing resource on Windows operating systems from 95, 98, ME, NT, XP, Vista, 7 and Server 2000, Server 2003, Server 2008 platforms. TimeSync is completely configurable by an Administrator and incorporates an audit trail option and the ability to automatically generate an e-mail alarm in the unlikely event of loosing synchronisation to the GPS satellites.
For a complete list of all our time synchronization products see our Time server page