NTP and SNTP Client Software
NTP and SNTP Clients
If your PC or computer clock is losing time then you have two options; One is to install TimeSync software and get the time from a NTP server on your network. Second option is to use one of Galleons Atomic Clocks
For an overview see our full range of Time Server products
Using the NTP Uni-Cast client TimeSync and a Galleon NTP Time Server or GPS Clock you can have your computer time synchronised to the absolute correct atomic time.
TimeSync NTP Uni-cast client
TimeSync NTP client
Software to synchronise the time on Windows based PC's, workstations and servers across a network. All servers, workstations and PC's running the TimeSync NTP client software will request the time broadcast from the NTP Time Server check it against its current system time, if there is a difference then TimeSync NTP Client will correct the system time so all computers will be synchronised to the correct time.
A Galleon GPS-Clock provides the secure accurate external time source that is used to synchronise to the correct absolute auditable time. TimeSync is network software that conforms to the industry standard NTP (Network Time Protocol), which allows you to synchronise every workstation on a Windows, network to the same correct time.
- Correct time synchronised across your network on; servers and workstations using the Network Time Protocol (NTP).
- TimeSync conforms to the industry standard NTP (Network Time Protocol) so when you add new hardware like CISCO hubs that incorporate NTP these can synchronise to the correct time from the TimeSync NTP time server.
- Accurate network time across the whole network.
All kinds of organizations all over the world are already using Galleon Atomic Radio Clocks with TimeSync NTP client software.
Windows 7, Vista, XP, ME, NT, Server 2008, Server 2003, Server 2000
TimeSync NTP Uni-cast client. Software to synchronise the time on client PC's, workstations and Windows servers across a Network.This client software requires that at least one TimeSync NTP server with an Atomic Radio Clock or GPS Clock attached to be configured and active on the network. Client software runs on Windows 7, Vista, XP, ME, NT, Server 2008, Server 2003, and Server 2000.
- 5 user license (Product Code: TS/NTP/05)
- 10 user license (Product Code: TS/NTP/10)
- 100 user license (Product Code: TS/NTP/100)
- 200 user license (Product Code: TS/NTP/200)
- 300 user license (Product Code: TS/NTP/300)