Atomic Radio Clock for Windows
The low-cost atomic radio clock is an accurate radio time receiver for synchronising time on computers.
The low-cost Atomic Radio Clock is a radio time code receiver. It is available as 3 versions to receive either the MSF (Rugby, UK), DCF (Frankfurt, Germany), or WWVB (Colorado USA) radio time signals. The antenna enclosure is rated for indoor use only up to 10m from the host computer. The unit is cost- effective, yet highly reliable.
Time-Sync NTP can be used to synchronise the time on any Windows NT, 2000, XP or Server 2003 machine.
- Accurate time synchronization for computers
- Cost-effective, yet highly reliable
- Software drivers for Windows operating systems.
- 32 bit application for Windows 95, 98.
- Requires a single serial RS232 port.
- USB option
- Provides accurate timing for any number of network time clients.
- Confidence of a three year warranty for long term reliability.
- Reliable, accurate and secure timing resource, inside your firewall.
- Ideal for transaction processing, time & attendance and access control applications.
For a complete list of all our time synchronization products see our Time server page