Server-GPS Clock for Windows
The AC-900-GPS clock obtains accurate time from the GPS system to provide a truly global solution to computer time synchronisation. Time-Sync NTP can be used to turn any Windows NT, 2000, XP, or Server 2003 machine into a stratum 1 NTP time server resource for your network. It can be used to synchronise the time on any NTP network clients on a TCP/IP network to within milliseconds of the correct time.
- Provides stratum 1 NTP time server resource.
- Up to 1,000 meters (3,000ft) maximum cable length.
- World-wide operation
- Rack mount configuration
- Independent display showing synchronisation and time
- Easy installation and configuration.
- Requires a single serial RS232 port.
- USB option.
- Provides accurate timing for any number of network time clients.
- Confidence of a three year warranty for long term reliability
- Reliable, accurate and secure timing resource, inside your firewall.
- Ideal for transaction processing, time & attendance and access control applications.
Time-Sync NTP for Windows NT, 2000, XP and 2003
Time-Sync NTP is a Windows service that provides a NTP time server resource on Windows NT, 2000, XP and 2003 platforms.
Time-Sync is completely configurable by an Administrator and incorporates an audit trail option and the ability to automatically generate an e-mail alarm in the unlikely event of loosing synchronisation to the GPS satellites.
The Galleon time synchronisation products have been successfully used in open court by the Police to prove the time and location of an crime happening which led to the conviction and imprisonment of the accused.
For a complete list of all our time synchronization products see our Time server page