Atomic Clock GPS for Windows 95, 98
The Atomic Clock GPS clock obtains accurate time from the GPS satellites to provide a truly global solution to computer time synchronisation.The Time-Sync driver can synchronise Windows 95, 98 computers to within milliseconds of the correct time.
- Provides stratum 1 NTP time server resource.
- Display shows the number of Satellites synchronised to and UTC time
- Up to 1,000 meters maximum cable length.
- World-wide operation
- Easy installation and configuration.
- Requires a single serial RS232 port.
- USB option
- Three year warranty
- Provides accurate timing for any number of network time clients.
- Reliable, accurate and secure timing resource, inside your firewall.
- Confidence of a three year warranty for long term reliability
- Ideal for transaction processing, time & attendance and access control applications.
Time-Sync 95, 98 driver is a low-overhead Windows 16 bit timing application.
The Low-cost Antenna and Time-Sync application are extremely easy to install. All that is required is a free serial port on the host computer.
Time-Sync is completely configurable by an Administrator and incorporates an audit trail option and the ability to automatically generate an e-mail alarm in the unlikely event of loosing synchronisation to the GPS satellites.
For a complete list of all our time synchronization products see our Time server page