Server-GPS Clock Time Server
The Server-GPS Clock obtains accurate time from the GPS system to provide a truly global solution to computer time synchronisation.
- Highly accurate computer timing source.
- Drivers for Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000, XP and 2003 and Linux, UNIX and Novell.
- Up to 1,000 meters (3,000ft) maximum cable length.
- Display shows Satellites synchronised to and UTC time
- Weather-proof active GPS antenna.
- Easy installation and configuration.
- Requires a single serial RS232 port.
- USB option.
- Accurate time synchronisation anywhere in the world.
- Long cable length with the ability to run over Cat5 Ethernet cable ensures easy installation.
- Provides accurate timing for computers and computer networks.
- World-wide operation.
The Server-GPS clock NTP time server obtains accurate timing information from the GPS system. Accurate timing information is passed to a computer via a single RS232 serial port. The TS-700-GPS provides reliable time synchronization worldwide.
Active GPS Antenna
The TS-700-GPS is provided with a active GPS antenna. The antenna is fully weather-proof and is supplied with a wall mounting bracket to ensure a simple installation. The antenna can be up to 1,000 meters away from the Time Server/computer it is attached to.
Software drivers are available for most operating systems including Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP and 2003, also LINUX, UNIX and Solaris, as well as drivers for Novell Netware. Network Time Protocol (NTP) drivers are available for Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000, XP, and 2003 to provide network time synchronisation.
The TS-700-GPS uses the Global Positioning System to obtain accurate timing information anywhere in the world. Galleon supplies the TS-700-GPS with a universal 12V power-supply that can operate in the UK, US, Europe, Australia and many other countries.
GPS TS-700-GPS Antenna Specification
|Antenna Type:||Active Antenna|
|Mounting:||Wall bracket Mount|
|Construction:||Polycarbonate / metal base|
|Antenna Dimensions:||25 x 30 x 10 mm|
|Operating Temperature:||-30C ~ +85C|
|Relative Humidity:||95% non-condensing|
|Supplied Cable Length:||5 meters|
|Maximum Cable Length:||1,000 meters with RG58 coax cable|
Ethernet NTP Digital Wall Clock Specification (6-digit)
|Receiver Type:||12 Channel Fast Acquisition GPS Receiver|
|GPS Timing Accuracy||UTC±100 nanoseconds (0.0000001 sec)|
|Receiver Dimensions||125 x 78 x 43 mm|
|Power Supply||12 VDC 80mA approx.|
|Status LED's||Pulse Per Second and Power|
|GPS Antenna Connector Type:||TNC|
|PC Interface Requirements||Serial (RS232) 9-pin 'D' type (USB option)|
For a complete list of all our time synchronization products see our Time server page