GPS time server
Network GPS Time Server (NTP)
A complete solution for synchronising large networks. The Galleon NTS-6001-GPS Network GPS Time Server combines a GPS based time source with an embedded Linux solid state computer and offers straight forward configuration and management via a browser interface.
Solid State NTP network gps time server
The Galleon GPS Time Server connects directly to Ethernet, fits in a standard 19" rack, incorporates a Galleon GPS Computer Clock, tracks up to 12 satellites, with remote antenna that can be positioned up to 1,000m (3,000 ft) away, an integral time display and Ethernet CAT5 connection. Conforms to Network Time Protocol Version 4 (NTP V4).
- Ready-to-operate Secure Stratum 1 NTP Time Server
- Support for NTP v2, NTP v3, NTP v4 and SNTP compatible clients
- Configured across network via a secure browser interface
- Able to Peer with other NTP time servers for enhanced synchronization security.
- MD5 authentication for advanced security.
- Upgradeable flash memory
- Dual RJ-45 Ethernet interfaces 10/100/1000 MBit
- Antenna connected with up to 1,000m of Cat5e cable
- Front Panel display for basic unit imformation such as the Time and Date
- Digital wall clocks synchronised via network are optional
- Includes GPS active antenna
- SSH supported
- Monitoring/configuring by http / html / https (RFC2616)
- SNTP, NTP, Syslog error reporting
- 6 years warranty
The Galleon NTS-6001-GPS is a standalone "ready-to-run" NTP GPS time server for TCP/IP networks, which comes with browser based interface for management and configuration.
The IP address of the unit can be configured by using DHCP to assigning an IP address automatically or a fixed IP address can be used. A display shows run-time information for both the GPS subsystem and the NTP server.
The NTS-6001-GPS can handle more than 6,000 NTP requests per second, making it the first choice for providing accurate time information to large network with thousands of clients.
|Type of receiver:||Active GPS Antenna|
|Housing:||19" case (1U)|
|Display:||Liquid Crystal Display, 2 x 20 characters, with backlight|
|Network Interface:||Dual RJ-45 Network Connection 10/100/1000 MBit|
|Power supply:||85 ... 260V, 47 ... 63Hz|
|Temperature:||0 ... 50°C / 32 ... 122°F|
|Timing Accuracy:||Network: 1-10 milliseconds, typical|