Atomic Time Clock for Windows
The Workstation-ARC atomic radio clock is an accurate radio time receiver for synchronising time on computers.
The Workstation-ARC Atomic Radio Clock is a radio time code receiver. It is available as 3 versions to receive either the MSF (Cumbria, UK), DCF (Frankfurt, Germany), or WWVB (Colorado USA) radio time signals. The antenna enclosure is rated for indoor use only up to 10m from the host computer. The unit is cost-effective, yet highly reliable.
The Time-Sync 95/98/3.11/DOSdriver can synchronise Windows 95, 98/3.11 and DOS computers to within milli-seconds of the correct time. Working alongside a NTP time server the atomic radio clock can synchronise a complete network with accurate time.
- Display show synchronised time and radio signal strength.
- Cost-effective, yet highly reliable
- Independently battery powered so synchronised time is available as soon as the computer switches on.
- 32 bit application for Windows 95, 98.
- Requires a single serial RS232 port.
- USB option
- Three Years Warranty
- Reliable, accurate and secure timing resource, inside your firewall.
- Ideal for transaction processing, time & attendance and access control applications.
Time-Sync 95/98/3.11/DOSdriver is a low-overhead Windows 32 bit timing application for Windows 95, 98. The driver constantly monitors the host computers time and automatically compensates for any drift.
The Workstation-ARC and Time-Sync 95/98/3.11/DOS application are extremely easy to install. All that is required is a free serial port on the host computer
For a complete list of all our time synchronization products see our Time server page