Atomic Radio Clock - NTP Server Windows
The Server-ARC atomic radio clock is an accurate radio time receiver for synchronising time on computers and computer networks. Together with Galleon NTP Server software the time can be synchronised on any number of network clients across a TCP/IP network.
The Server-ARC Atomic Radio Clock is an advanced radio time code receiver. It is available as 3 versions to receive either the MSF (Cumbria, UK) or DCF (Frankfurt, Germany) or WWVB (Colorado, USA) radio time signals. The antenna is rated to IP65 and can be wall mounted indoors or outdoors up to 200m from the host computer. The unit is specifically designed to provide good signal reception in areas with a poor radio signal.
NTP can be used to turn any Windows NT, 2000, XP or Server 2003 machine into a stratum 1 NTP time server resource for your network. It can be used to synchronise the time on any NTP network clients on a TCP/IP network.
- Provides stratum 1 NTP time server resource.
- Display ensures easy installation and configuration.
- IP65 rated antenna, can be wall mounted, outdoors, if required.
- Up to 200 meters maximum cable length using structured cabling
- Ideal for low signal strength areas.
- Requires a single serial RS232 port.
- USB option
- Provides accurate timing for any number of network time clients.
- Three years warranty gives confidence of the products long term reliability.
- Reliable, accurate and secure timing resource, inside your firewall.
- Good for transaction processing, time & attendance and access control applications.
NTP for Windows NT, 2000, XP and Windows Server 2003
Time-Sync NTP is a Windows 32 bit service that provides a NTP time server resource on Windows NT, 2000, XP and Server 2003 platforms.
For a complete list of all our time synchronization products see our Time server