MSF Radio Antenna
Consistent and reliable MSF Radio Antenna
- Receives the amplitude modulated time signal from the NPL transmitter in Anthorn, Cumbria, UK
- High Sensitivity unit
- Weatherproof unit for external mounting
- 5m of included cable with option to extend it
- RS232 output can be converted to USB with an optional RS232 to USB interface
- Free product lifetime support
Request pricing » Product code: MSF Antenna
Intelligent active antenna
The standard Galleon systems radio antenna housed in a waterproof (IP65) casing. Receives, decodes and processes the amplitude modulated time signal transmitted from the NPL transmitter in Anthorn, Cumbria, UK.
The processed time signal is then sent to Galleon NTP servers, network time servers and time receivers as RS232 time information. The RS232 output can be converted to USB with an optional RS232 to USB interface.
The antenna displays the radio reception quality via an embedded LED array, so that an optimal alignment of the antenna can be performed when installing the device.
Antenna for the DCF (German), and WWVB (North American) radio time signals are also available.
|Input Signal||MSF; 60kHz (DCF and WWVB also available)|
|Operating temperature range||-25°C - 70°C|
|Power supply||5 - 30V|
|Power consumption||5 - 30V|
|Reception sensitivity||10 - 50µV/m typical 30µV/m|