Atomic Clock, Time-Sync NTP Server
Accurate radio time receiver for synchronising time on computers and computer networks
The Server-ARC Atomic Radio Clock is an advanced radio time code receiver. It is available as 3 versions to receive either the MSF (Cumbria, UK), DCF (Frankfurt, Germany), or WWVB (Colorado, USA) radio time signals. The antenna is rated to IP65 and can be wall mounted indoors or outdoors up to 100m from the host computer. The unit is specifically designed to provide good signal reception in areas with a poor radio signal.
Time-Sync NTP can be used to turn any Windows NT, 2000, XP or Server 2003 machine into a stratum 1 NTP time server resource for your network. It can be used to synchronise the time on any NTP network clients on a TCP/IP network to within milliseconds of the correct time.
- IP65 rated antenna, can be wall mounted, outdoors, if required.
- Up to 100 meters maximum cable length using structured cabling
- Accurate to fractions of a second.
- Ideal for low signal strength areas.
- 32 bit application for Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000, XP and 2003.
- Provides stratum 1 NTP time server resource.
- Easy installation and configuration.
- Requires a single serial RS232 port.
- USB option
- Provides accurate timing for any number of network time clients.
- Confidence of a three year warranty for long term reliability
- Reliable, accurate and secure timing resource, inside your firewall.
- Ideal for transaction processing, time & attendance and access control applications.
For a complete list of all our time synchronization products see our Time server