NTP Server-GPS Atomic Clock
- Highly accurate computer timing source.
- Display shows the number of Satellites synchronised to and UTC time
- Drivers for Microsoft Windows 10, 8, Microsoft Server 2019, 2016 and Linux.
- Up to 1,000 meters (3,000ft) maximum cable length.
- Water-proof, jam resistant active GPS antenna.
- Easy installation and configuration.
- Requires a single serial RS232 port.
- USB option.
- Provides accurate timing for computers and computer networks.
- Confidence of a five year warranty for long term reliability
- World-wide operation.
- Ideal for transaction processing, time & attendance and access control applications.
The GPS network time server Atomic Clock obtains accurate timing information from the GPS system. Accurate timing information is passed to a computer via a single RS232 serial port. The Server-GPS Clock provides an accurate time synchronization any where in the world.
Jam-Resistant GPS Antenna
The Server-GPS clock is provided with a fixed-site, roof mounted GPS antenna. The antenna is housed in a waterproof packaging designed to withstand exposure to shock and vibration.
Software DriversSoftware drivers are available for most operating systems including Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP and 2003, also LINUX, UNIX and Solaris, as well as drivers for Novell Netware. Network Time Protocol (NTP) drivers are available for Windows NT, 2000, XP and Server 2003 to provide network time synchronisation. LINUX, UNIX, or Solaris drivers are provided as a NTP reference clock driver for the standard NTP distribution.
The Server-GPS Clockuses the Global Positioning System to obtain accurate timing information anywhere on the planet. Galleon supplies the Server- GPS Clock with a universal 12V power-supply that can operate in the UK, US, Europe, Australia and many other countries.
GPS Server-GPS Clock Timing Receiver Specification
|Receiver Type:||12 Channel Fast Acquisition GPS Receiver|
|Timing Accuracy||100 nanoseconds (0.0000001 sec)|
|Receiver Dimensions||125 x 78 x 43 mm|
|Power Supply||12 VDC 80mA approx.|
|Status LED's||Pulse Per Second and Power|
Software drivers are available for all Windows and UNIX operating systems.
For a complete list of all our time synchronization products see our Time server page