Radio Controlled Analogue Clock
Standalone radio-controlled wall clocks. The right time - all the time from the atomic time signal
Receiving a radio time signal, as used by the speaking clock, transmitted by the National Physics Laboratory from Rugby. The Atomic Radio Clock (ARC) shows the absolute correct time, correcting automatically from Summer and Winter time changes.
Key benefits include:
- Fully automatic time setting.
- Automatic correction for Summer / Winter time.
- Radio controlled time signal from
RugbyCumbria by the National Physics Laboratory.
- 12", 15" and 22" diameter clocks.
- Accurate to 1 second in 1,000,000 years