low-cost Atomic radio Clock
The low-cost atomic radio clock is an accurate radio time receiver to synchronise the time on computers and computer networks.
The TS-500 Accurate Atomic Clock is a radio time code receiver. It is available as 3 versions to receive either the MSF (Cumbria, UK), DCF (Frankfurt, Germany), or WWVB (Colorado USA) radio time signals. The antenna enclosure is rated for indoor use only up to 10m from the host computer. The unit is cost- effective, yet highly reliable.
The Time-Sync software can synchronise the time on any Windows 7, Vista, XP, NT, ME, Server 2000, Server 2003, Server 2008 or workstation. The driver can maintain the computers time to within milliseconds of the correct time.
- Provides stratum 1 NTP time server resource.
- Accurate time for Windows operating systems
- Independent display makes installation simple.
- Easy installation and configuration.
- Requires a single serial RS232 port.
- USB option
- Provides accurate timing for any number of network time clients.
- Reliable, accurate and secure timing resource, inside your firewall.
- Confidence of a three year warranty for long term reliability
- Ideal for, time & attendance applications.
TimeSync software is a low-overhead Windows timing service for Windows 7, Vista, XP, NT, ME, Server 2000, Server 2003, Server 2008. The driver constantly monitors the host computers time and automatically compensates for any drift.
The TS-500 Accurate Atomic Clock and TimeSync application are extremely easy to install. All that is required is a free serial port on the host computer.
TimeSync is completely configurable by an Administrator and incorporates an audit trail option and the ability to automatically generate an e-mail alarm in the unlikely event of losing synchronisation to the TS-500 Accurate Atomic Clock.
For a complete list of all our time synchronization products see our Time server page