Low-Cost Atomic Radio Clock
The low-cost atomic radio clock is an accurate radio time receiver for synchronising time on computers and computer networks.
The low-cost Atomic Radio Clock is a radio time code receiver. It is available as 3 versions to receive either the MSF (Cumbria,UK), DCF (Frankfurt, Germany), or WWVB (Colorado USA) radio time signals. The antenna enclosure is rated for indoor use only up to 10m from the host computer. The unit is cost-effective, yet highly reliable.
Drivers are available for all Windows operating systems: from DOS and 3.11 to 95, 98, NT, 2000, XP and Server 2003. Additionally, Time-Sync NTP drivers can be used to turn any Windows NT, 2000, XP or Server 2003 machine into a stratum 1 NTP time server resource for your network. It can be used to synchronise the time on any NTP network clients on a TCP/IP network to within milliseconds of the correct time.
- Cost-effective, yet highly reliable
- Accurate to fractions of a second.
- Battery powered so always available when you switch on your computer.
- On-screen signal strength synchronized time and Date.
- 16 bit or 32 bit application for Windows DOS and 3.11 to 95, 98, NT, 2000, XP and Server 2003.
- Requires a single serial RS232 port.
- USB option
- Provides accurate timing for your computer or a whole network.
- Reliable, accurate and secure timing resource, inside your firewall.
For a complete list of all our time synchronization products see our Time server