NTP Time Server
NTP Time Server with integrated MSF receiver
A complete solution for synchronising the time across computer networks. The Galleon NTS-4000-MSF-R Network Time Server combines a MSF receiver with an embedded solid state computer and offers straight forward configuration and management via a network interface. This ensures complete time synchronisation of all computers on a network, accurate to within 1 millisecond
Solid State NTP network time server
Connects directly to Ethernet, fits in a standard 19" rack, 1U high and incorporates a Galleon Network time Clock, with remote MSF antenna that can be positioned up to 150m (450 ft) away as standard. With LCD signal strength display for easy installation, an integral time display and Ethernet CAT5 connection. Software driver for uni-cast, broadcast or multi-cast NTP time synchronization. Conforms to Network Time Protocol.
- Ready-to-operate Secure Stratum 1 NTP Time Server.
- Support for NTP and SNTP compatible clients
- Configured across network via a windows configuration utility
- Flash memory enables software to be upgraded
- RJ-45 Ethernet interfaces 10/100 MBit
- Front Panel display for Time and Status
- Digital wall clocks synchronised via network are optional
- Includes remote MSF active antenna.
- Standard antenna cable length up to 150m (450ft).
- SNTP and NTP support
- Syslog error reporting
- Secure proprietary operating system for enhanced security
- 3 years warranty
The Galleon NTS-4000-MSF-R is a standalone "ready-to-run" NTP time server for TCP/IP networks, which comes with network based interface for management and configuration.
The IP address of the unit can be configured by using DHCP to assigning an IP address automatically or a fixed IP address can be used. A display shows run-time information for both the MSF radio time signal and the NTP server.
The NTS-4000 can handle more than 50 NTP requests per second, making it the choice for providing accurate time information to network with multiple clients.
|Type of receiver:||Remote Active MSF Antenna.|
|Housing:||19" case (1U)|
|Display:||LC-display, 2 x 20 characters, with backlight|
|Scope of supply:||The system will be delivered inclusive of MSF antenna.|
|Network Interface:||RJ-45 Network Connection 10/100 MBit|
|Power supply:||85 ... 260V, 47 ... 63Hz|
|Temperature:||0 ... 50°C / 32 ... 122°F|
|Timing Accuracy:||Network: +/- 5 milliseconds, typical|